June 6th, 2019
Evio Skin Rejuvenating Face Mask
If there is one thing I have to rave about right now it would have to be how to infuse cannabis into my beauty and/or skincare regiment!
I came across Evio Beauty when I attended the O’Cannabiz Expo and Conference (read about my experience here) I was completely captivated by the Evio Skin product line as I have not yet come across an entire three-step skin care line that’s fully infused with Sativa seed oil the way Evio Skin has successfully done!
The Evio Skin skincare line is very ethical and conscious in providing ingredient transparency with a focus on being completely natural, vegan, cruelty and gluten-free. It claims it’s for all skin types and made in Canada in partnership with Aurora (one of Canada’s leading cannabis companies). Its goal is to replace animal-by products and to utilize cannabis ingredients to bring forth more natural and less harmful products for us and the environment. – Sounds like music to my ears!
I was so fortunate to be able to grab a sample of the new Evio Skin Sativa Seed Oil Rejuvenating Face Mask! And after using the face mask for a few weeks, here’s my take on it!
How to use!
- I washed my face with my standard cleanser and followed up with a toner.
- I applied a very generous amount of the face mask all over excluding the areas around my eyes. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized the mask goes on clear like a gel. – Immediately after the application, there is a minty-fresh tingly sensation! That would be the Sativa seed oil activating its rejuvenation onto your skin.
- Leave this on for 15 minutes before washing away with water. – I use warm water
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
*Evio Beauty also mentions on their site that you can apply a thin layer of this mask as a moisturizer if you have dry skin and/or sensitive skin.
- It goes on clear and washes away easily and doesn’t leave a residue behind
- It’s very light and doesn’t feel heavy even when you apply a thick layer
- I loved the smell!
- The tingly sensation – just knowing that the Sativa seed oil is activated and working its way through my skin!
- I found that after washing off the mask my skin did feel a bit dry, though I am prone to dry skin. So following up with a moisturizer is a necessary step.
I did find that my skin felt more hydrated and rejuvenated after a few uses, and I would definitely recommend infusing your skin care regiment with Sativa seed oil since it does have great hydrating properties. I can definitely see the benefit of using this face mask on the daily as it’s not super heavy and can be easily washed away. I still want to incorporate the entire three-step skin care line to see the full results of incorporating hemp oil into skin care.
The rest of the line:
Mark your calendars! Evio beauty is hosting a popup launch tomorrow June 7th, 2019 at their HQ for Evio Skin!
Be Blunt, Be B.A.E., just B.